It was announced today, that the people associated with tracking Osama
bin Laden, will be disbanded today and reassigned to different
projects.

I assume most of any documents of contacts between these agents of the
U.S. govt. and Mr. bin Laden will be destroyed, forever, or have been
already.

Oh well, I guess we'll never find out, how and why, Mr. bin Laden
figured into 9/11?

Certainly the goal of invasion of Iraq, has been accomplished now.

So, it is no wonder, that the attention would be off Mr. bin Laden.

He is still quite valuable to them.

Whoever, them is?