--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I noted yesterday yahoo is messing up big time on its web-site --
> for me at least. Lost threads, wrong names on posts in index, three
> month old posts listed first, etc.
>
> I logged on on a second PC, and the web-site interface is just
> fine.
>
> Anyone else notice this?

I'm seeing *responses* to months-old posts (just from
Vaj, I think), but not the posts themselves.  Vaj's
whether that's part of the glitch, or just that he's
replying to the old posts without realizing they're
old.

> That would appear to point to a virus on one PC and not the other.

What browser(s) are you running, what version(s),
and on what OS?

Have you emptied the browser cache on the PC that's
giving you trouble?