Look up metabolic typing, fast oxidizer on the web.  There is a whole
vitamin set for fast oxidizers not just one vitamin.  A former TM
teacher Bill Walcott wrote a book on metabolic typing  and runs
www.healthexcel.com .  Many boomers are fast oxidizers.  Both choline
and inositol play an important role in normalizing the oxidation rate.
To some extent I find that ashwanganda has the similar effect of
choline/inositol.  Perhaps there may be a molecular similarity.