> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Fischer" <jeffcandace@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Italy or France?
> >
> > Well, at least France has more players of
> > African origin, I believe...
>
> Plus France has Vidane...

..who is sometimes called Zidane and is quite amazing.
A bit like the Spaniards - light on his feet like a
gymnast. I see the "I hate Ronaldo" sight has crashed
through saturation, and has had to be re-sited:
http://www.ihateronaldo.com. I was amused by all the
English fans who had tickets for that match because
we all assumed England would be there, and booed him
every time he touched the ball.

By the way, isn't Montellier where the nougat comes from?
Uns.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM