> > Does it make sense to you that this would be a chart
> > from the early days before anybody was actually hopping?
> > Is this the chart O-J was referring to in his response
> > to your email?
>
> If you're going to be a professional apologist
> for the TMO, Judy, at least get your facts
> straight. People were hopping in the earliest
> siddhi courses, certainly on mine,

Your beef here is with O-J, not me.  He's the one
who said the specific chart being discussed was
the result of a study done before vigorous hopping
was occurring.

>From what I've heard of the very earliest TM-Sidhis
courses, when they were still experimental and very
hush-hush, was that there *was* a period of time
before anybody started hopping.

I have no idea whether O-J is telling the truth, but
what he says is plausible if what I've heard is true.

> and as I
> remember it that was at least a year or two
> before these made-up charts started to appear.

Are you questioning the EEG measurements now?  Because,
as noted, they're the only point of the charts, so if
they're valid, they weren't "made up" at all.

And if they aren't valid, there's no way you could
know, so your calling them "made up" as if that were
established fact is unwarranted.