I hope someone in the group  was in the room with MMY when this
decision was made, and can describe what went down with this chart.
What I had heard  while at MIU, was that MMY asked for the most
coherent band of EEG data to be associated with flying in the exact
picture of EEG that is on that chart.  When they challenged him on it
because it could not be measured then and everybody would know it, he
just said "we know that is when maximum coherence occurs so just show
it".   Anyone want to confirm or deny who was actually in the room?