In a message dated 7/8/06 12:31:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].>

> > George W. Bush Is Dead To Me
> > Nation cringes as the worst president ever continues long,
painful
> > slog to the end
> > - By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist
> > Friday, July 7, 2006
> >

> > It is like some sort of virus. It is like some sort of weird and
> > painful rash on your face that makes you embarrassed to walk out
the
> > door and so you sit there day after day, waiting for it to go
away,
> <snip>
>
> Yep, I've mentioned before that Bush just exhausts me now-
>
> The only light out of it is that justice is blind, and Bush is
> enjoying his remaining time in office every bit as much as we are.
>
> To paraphrase what a wise man said, it would be a mistake for those
in
> power [referring to the Bush Administration] to think that they are
> going to heaven...and I don't believe he was just speaking about
after
> they passed on.

Hey you guy's:
Try to be a little bit carefull, what you say on here;
'They', could be watching, listening, reading;
so,
What's a meditator to do?
Be silent, and just go along like the rest of the herd...
Like silent lambs, to the slaughter;
So, quietly trained to go, willingly...
Like the Jew in Germany:
It get's to be a bit too much, and you get so, so weary.
What's a meditator to do, really???

Naaaaa, go on say what you want . It's too late, you've all been reported to home land security anyway.