<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The layers function in Photoshop allows you to vary the opacity to
see
> the lines underneath.  It is not preserved when you flatten the
> graphic.  Once flattened and compressed for the Web it looks like
one
> graph.  I can't preserve what you need to see for a Web graphic. But
> any program with layers can allow you to match them up.  You have to
Changing
> opacity changes the colors, they become less distinct so you have to
judge
> for yourself.

<trying one more time>  Did you reduce the larger
chart to the size of the blue chart before you did
this layering?

Curtis, I honestly don't know why you bother to
participate in these discussions when you ignore
almost everything that challenges opinions you
have expressed.  Such as:

<snip>