--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > unified field...
> > >
> > > The unified field has a (single)(any) perspective?
> > >
> > > Thats your cognition and you are sticking to it?
> > >

> > /shrug.
>
> Shrug or not, "having a perspective" requires (at least) a dualistic
> view. I your "unified field" is dualistic, ir due to your dualistic
> view, look harder. Or less hard. Or not at all.

It was meant at least partly as a rhetorical remark, partly as a joke. And the
phrase "from
the perspective of" doesn't always imply that a real "perspective" on the part
of the object
of the phrase anyway. You wouldn't insist on me being a dualist if I had said
"from the
perspective of Physics," would you?