<j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:

> > > Contrariwise, that Alex ran into a major bout of unstressing he
> > > couldn't handle.
> >
> > If it makes you feel better to believe that, be my guest.
> >

> Do you think it isn't the case?

Unstressing had nothing to with it. I know you can't help but try to
pigeonhole my experience into your cultishly held TM worldview, so if
it makes you feel better to think that way about my experience, so be
it. But, for me, it was simply a matter of having reached the point
where I had to move on.

> Why couldn't you tolerate effortlessness any longer? And what
> "doing" are you referring to other than that?

I'd sit down to meditate and my mind wouldn't settle down. It was
outwardly focused and could no longer tolerate the escapism of
transcending. I'd always looked at TM as a means of fixing what I felt
was broken, and as such, TM was for me just another piece of the toxic
ego dynamic of grasping and aversion, preventing me from being present
in the here and now.

However, TM never fixed what I wanted fixed, and I finally came to the
end of the TM road. The right path for me ended up being one where
instead of tiptoeing around sleeping elephants, one goes right up to
the sleeping elephants and slaps them on the ass.