> authfriend wrote:
>
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> >>Here's an even funnier (or scarier) video:
> >>http://thinkprogress.org/2006/07/12/president-always-right/
> >>

> >Oh, please.  This one isn't the least bit scary.
> >It was obviously a wry comment on the position
> >Leahy was putting him in. When your boss is the
> >president, you just don't get to say he's wrong
> >in a public hearing.
> >
> >With all the *legitimate* things there are to be
> >scared about with the Bush maladministration, it
> >doesn't make any sense to go to the trouble to
> >manufacture them out of nothing.
> >
> I didn't find it scary but hilarious that anyone would believe that
> Bush is always right.

Yeah, but the guy isn't saying that, Barry.  He's
saying, "What the hell do you expect me to say?  He'd
shove my balls down my throat if I said he was wrong."

Look at his expression as he says it, for pete's sake.
He was making a funny.  I'll bet if the clip weren't
cut off at that point, you'd hear folks chuckling.