> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Larry Potter
> > <larry.potter@> wrote:
> > >

> > > bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >    --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Larry Potter

> > > lost any respect for Palestinians as a nation. They choose
> > terrible
> > > leaders and support terrible policies. They glorify terrible
> > > murderers who celebrate in killing Israeli women and children.

> you.
> > >
> > > ************************

> > >     The aggression comes from the Palestinians side,
> > >   To remind you, or to tell you, since you conveniently left
> out,
> > that Palestinians murdered of 18-year-old Eliyahu Asheri two and
> > half weeks ago.
> > >   Including that Hamas terrorists firing rockets and mortar
> bombs
> > for weeks. Some of the rockets fell near the Israel city of
> > Ashkelon. Some 17 rockets were fired between Saturday and Sunday
> > morning. A man at a school in the Israel town of Sderot was
> wounded,
> > Israel officials said.
> > >
> > >   Now, what would you think, USA will do (or any other country
> for
> > that matter) if, let's say Mexico, will be constantly shooting
> > rockets on USA cities and civilians. I'm just curious to know,
how
> > USA will react in your opinion.
> > >

> > >   http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?
> > cid=1150885975162&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
> > >

> > >   so, there is more to it than one soldier as Haniyeh is
falsely
> > trying to paint.
> > >

> > >   <snip>
> > >
> > Palestine is occupied by Israel, the land has been annected. They
> > are at war.
>
> The other way around.

It's always "the other way around" for the israelis.

Their logic is twisted and evil.

What you do not see is that Israel is fighting a lost war. When the
americans no longer are willing to pay for your criminal ways, and
this could happen fast, Israel will have to change it's militant and
aggressive attitude towards it's neighbours.
The Palestinians will have their rightfull land, and the israelis
will have their rightfull safety, albeit, since they are basically
thieves, on radically less square miles than today.