All of this talk about how is right and who is wrong,
Whether we see what is happening in Israel;
Or what is happening in Bagadad;
All have one thing in common...
That life has become so chaotic, desperate, and murderous;
That human life becomes sucesptible to the urge for suicide;
The ultimate cult worship is that of suicide;
When a human soul, decides and determines;
That they will commit suicide, for their cause;
Then your in real trouble;
Thank God above, that we don't have these 'home-grown'
Maniacs in the United States, so it seems;
Because as one Palesinian told me at the bus station;
At Pittsburg, on way back to Wisc.
He said to me: 'This is a really good country;
You feel safe here; people are nice here;
My wife is back there, in Palestine, with 4 childs.
Good Luck I wished him, good-bye...
So, how do we heal a world,
Where people are willing to follow the demon voice of suicide;
It happened in Japan also:
And as history shows, that 'Suicide Demon, is a big one, for sure!'
As in ended up there in a mushroom cloud, for real...
And another muchroom cloud for real.
So, you suicider's listen to that Devil Force,
That evil one who Jesus called:
"The murderer since the beggining of Time.
You keep on keeping of the path of suicide;
You evil, evil one.
And you do it in the name of Allah!!
You should be ashamed, you Bastard.
YOu should be downcast and kiss the ground;
To beg forgiveness from the Karma;
For you are evil when you listen to the voice of suicide.
The voice of suicide, the Israel's have to deal with.
The voice of suicide the U.S. GI's in Iraq, have to deal with.
To watch the face of your body, get shredded;
That memory will never fade,. really, for lifetimes..
So, you suicider's you must give up of all hell will break loose!