> Cashew
> Walnut
> Peanut
> Macadamia
> Pine
> Gimbel...

Hey, that does sound really good; icecream flavor, doesn't it?
But really sometimes, I just get these wierd inspirations:
To 'shake up the 'Status Quo'.
Somehow, I can't help it, when the urge comes to express this;
Sort of rebel without a cause...
But anyway, nothing personal to Bevan or anything like that:
I was just feeling that Maharishi gets information;
Edited my Bevan- in that he asked a question, about where is the best
place to build a palace; it was a nonesense question;
As the real question would be to tell Maharishi, that the TM movement
recieved a lot of negative attention, from buying the Kansas land and
developement;
And wouldn't the money be spent better;
If the goal is to get good media attention;
I don't mean to pick on Bevan really;
Just kind of 'brain-storming'
If you really had a media savvy person running things...
Just thinking how robotic we are;
Like the whole thing, just seems so robotic at times.
Nothing personal
Nuts are good;
In our culture to be normal is cool, I guess;
In another culture, sometimes they are respected;
For having another view;
Or even channel, or dance or whatever.
So, homogenized our culture has become;
That anything out of the norm;