Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Are Bevan's Days Numbered?'
on 7/13/06 8:34 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

So after a few weeks Maharishi showed up, and someone
from the course stood up and asked, "Maharishi, do you
know when something might be done about the dynamiting?"
Maharishi said, "What dynamite?"

After being told the story for the first time, he gave
the course leaders a public reaming for not telling him
what was happening. Afterwards, I happened to be stand-
ing in the hallway as he was walking out of the hotel,
and heard him giving the aides who had traveled there
with him a similar reaming, this time for *allowing*
someone to stand up in one of his talks and report bad
news like that.

Nothing was ever done about the dynamite.

So my guess is that he knew very well about the dynamite, but put on a show to give the impression that he hadn’t known, and that others were responsible. __._,_.___