<babajii_99@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > So, maybe somehow Bevan with his size, and his accent gives
> > > Maharishi, the feeling somehow, on some level, that now he
> > > rules the Brits, and the symbol of the ruling is in his
> > > perfect speaking large form, long winded Bevan, the Prime
> > > Minister(English term) of Maharishi Land...
> >
> > An interesting theory, one that I have not heard
> > before. Worth pondering. Just look at the building
> > designs he approves. He calls them Vedic, but they're
> > all classic British Raj.
> >

> The appearance of the generic Capital, perhaps. Howeer, I've seen
Vastuu architecture that
> is Movement-approved that doesn't look like the Viceroy's mansion
or whatever.

This is absolutely right;
I do believe the Maharisi Vastu Archetecture is a prime example;
Of the lasting influence that he will have;
As he is so good at making his idea; of 'Heaven on Earth',
Not much different the Martin Luther King's Dream;
Also a Capricorn, Guru...
But the vastness of vision of Maharishi's city's planes;
Are really breath-taking and hopefully will catch on.
Like here in Madison,Wisconsin, recently; the city recieved;
About 200 million dollars to build an "Art District"., downtown;
Near the Capital, on the famous 'State Street';
That connects the political entity of the Capital;
To the University entity at the other end of State St.
Where the Student Union is, and the clock in the Square;
There's also a Catholic Church there, in the clock square;
That is made of concrete, even the pews;
And could probably withstand,
A direct atomic blast...
So,anyway, I was thinking how nice it would be;
If instead they build the typical corporate;
Cold glass and steel and concrete;
Wouldn't it be nice to have the Maharishi design that he has created,
or re-created.
As far as British influence;
I think it has more to do with other things;
which Bevan has not been involved as much with;
Such as archecture...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM