ROFLMAO ! ! !

This study, conducted by pro-SSRS people states that Ravi Shankar's
technique is quote: "inferior to electroconvulsive therapy".
It also was less effective than a pharmaceutical drug. No better than
a placebo.
http://www.aolresearch.org/pdf/Janakiramaiah%20et%20al%202000.pdf

Next Dr. Pete will be saying that how do I know Electro-Convulsive
therapy is no good if I haven't tried it, and that I shouldn't be so
closed minded and go ahead and try it just because a bunch of loonies
did.

OffWorld