Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Electro-Convulsive therapy anyone?
on 7/17/06 1:17 AM, nablus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > That being said the woman saint that Maharishi brought with him
my
> > TTC glowed like a light bulb.  A sight I will never forget and
have not
> > seen since.
> >

> Where was that? MMY asked Matananda Mai to go to Europe with him
once, but she
> declined.

If you are referring to Ananda Mayima it was the other way around.
She
did not want to part with Maharishi so she wanted to come with him
Switzerland, but seeing the huge following of her disciples, who
could
not part with her, he suggested that it was better she stayed in
India.

Are you sure you’re not talking about Yogananda? The very same story is told in his autobiography. __._,_.___