Vaj wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2006, at 2:37 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
>
>> Vaj wrote:

>>> There was a famous high Lama from Tibet here in the US on Sept. 11,
>>> 2001. They just happened to have the TV on when the planes hit the
>>> world trade buildings and he commented then "This is the beginning of
>>> WW 3". His students immediately asked him to not say any more,
>>> because being omniscient, what he said always came true.
>>>
>>> It could very well be the beginning of WW 3. But what they're not
>>> telling us is that this war IS a religious war. Also consider this:
>>> the Russians are not on our side, nor is China. And we have a large
>>> part of our economy tied up in China since they let us use their
>>> slave labor.
>>>
>>> If you'd like I'll repost the article on what this lama said and what
>>> the Kalachakra prophecies say (it's by his translator). It's not for
>>> the faint of heart, the PC or those who think all religions are good,
>>> some just have a few bad apples.
>>>

>> I predict that the US is in for a big scale depression much that will
>> make the Depression of the 1930's look like a Sunday picnic.  It  has to
>> happen as the US lives on too high a standard of living to
>> continue.  We
>> consume seven times the resources we should.  There could have been a
>> kind way to readjust the economy for this which I think was what  was in
>> mind at the end of the 1970's before Reagan came along and screwed
>> things up.  But so many Americans are just so spoiled and living in an
>> illusion anyway the painful way will be good since it will wake  them
>> up.
>

> The North American Union could change that. Think of all the cheap
> labor the corporations will have then...The rich will get richer and
> the middle class will get poorer. Trade unions will be side-stepped.

There were 900,000 protesting election fraud in the recent Mexican
presidential election yesterday.  If they can somehow get Obrador in the
North American Union thing will be toast as well it should be.   Yup, if
we have a big depression and you have any debt you may be offered a
chance to pay it off by being cannon fodder in some gawd awful war zone
regardless of your age.  Another name for North American Union is
Oceania (from 1984).