Shemp:
It makes one doubt ones greatest 'hero'(MMY), ones greatest hope,
ones greatest influence in life! Does it not? In spite of it all, the
proof is in the pudding, and TM works, has worked, for me!

I remember purportedly Charlie said that when MMY brought TM to the
west he didn't even know how it worked on *humans*, perhaps that
explains the additional mantras added later. Is MMY merely teaching
NeoHinduism?  Sometimes I wonder!  BillyG.

> TM is universal; that is, if you are a lefty or righty...Democrat
or
> Republican...communist or capitalist...apolitical or political...TM
> works for you and it will MAKE you a better communist or capitalist
> or whatever it is that you are.
>
> This universality must, by definition, be reflected in the
> organisation that takes upon itself the responibility of
propagating