On Jul 18, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

I disagree with you though that a lot of people don't know how to see

trends.  I think that about 20% of our population that ability and it

doesn't take being a yogi to do so.  Just step back and look at the

bigger picture is all it takes.

Yeah, some people have some predictive ability, others do not. Those who really can grok global trends before they happen though will have some purva-punya (good karma) in their nodes. However a yogi will be able to modify his environment using consciousness and action. The man-on-the-street is usually limited to mere waking dimension actions. The secret, hidden idea behind 'support of nature' in TM is really the ancient pagan idea that your ishta-devata will give you various "boons". Most TMers have no clue this same idea has simply been spun with modern lingo and sold.