> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:

> > > It's been mentioned widely in the media.
> >
> > Erroneously.  And it *never* claimed the exclusive
> > rights Barry warns about.
>
> You should remember that the person saying this
> is on record in the past as saying that the TMO
> *never* released any advertising materials saying
> that the siddhis courses would teach people to
> levitate.

Nope, don't believe I ever said that.  It would have
been very strange if I had, since the first advertising
*I* ever saw for the TM-Sidhis program--an announcement
in a NY Times special Education section in 1976 (or '77?)
--said explicitly that the course would teach people to
levitate.

In any case, the offending TOS was quoted, among other
places, in the NY Daily News, as you know if you read
my previous post.  It said explicitly that it was
claiming *nonexclusive* rights.

> I guess being an apologist gets to be a habit
> after a while.  :-)

What's gotten to be a habit wih me is correcting
your continual misrepresentations, actually.