--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > In a message dated 7/20/06 10:50:09 A.M. Central Daylight
Time,
> > > jstein@ writes:
> > >
> > > Note the  *prices*, though--$30 per day for the whole
> > > works, including room and  board, in Fairfield; $120/day
> > > ($40/day for the course and meals, $80/night  for hotel
> > > room and board) in D.C.
> > >
> > > That's pretty cheap--they say at  or below cost--so
> > > this doesn't seem to be a fundraiser, at any  rate.
> > >
> > > The course itself appears to be offered for  free.
> > >
> > > That was refreshing to see. They have needed to offer something
> > > like this for a long time just to try to restore a little
faith
> in
> > > many people.
> >
> > It looks to me as though the low prices are an
> > indication that MMY is really worried about something
> > this time, not that he's decided it's time to mend
> > fences just for the sake of mending fences.
> >
> > > Now if they would just offer to re certify anybody
> > > that comes to fly in a group for this period and drop some of
> this
> > > Dome banning  nonsense they might get a decent group.
> >
> > Good idea.  Probably not likely, though.
>
> Does anyone know exactly what Maharishi said, that has everyone
> stirred up,
> And I would agree, that if the price is dropped;
> Then the 'Need of the Time',
> As Maharishi likes to call it,
> Calls for this, I am sure;
> So, what exactly is up???

I need to be as out of the loop as you are.

I thought I was off_world.

The Isrealis have entered Lebanon, the Hezbollah will never back
down now, (and as a result of Isreali over-reaction to 2 of its
soldiers being attacked, much of Arab world now could join
Hezbollah) and most analysts believe this could very possibly be the
first step in an unstoppable domino effect that could embroil the
world or a large part of it in a meltdown war situation...including
(and especially) the US.

I hope not...but proper analysis of it does not find any scenario
that could avoid it.

But no worries. Meditate and enjoy.

OffWorld