--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But I thought building a few sthapatya vedic buildings, having
people
> weifghed in gold, bowing down to kings, having chariots of white
> horses, spending a lot of time on NLP and peace government,
closing
> down TM centers everywhere, making MUM too much like a cult for
normal
> people, planning/building the tallest buildings in the world,
> ghandarva ved concerts, learning sanskrit, doing bastis, yagyas,
> buying land in the middle of Kansas, ....all that was supposed to
> bring peace and avoid "State of Emergency".
>
> Well I guess Maharishi got distracted from the real peace
> generators....groups of real people practicing yogic flying. Too
late
> now....too much time spent on silly things and shopping mall
rentals.

> If the movement wasn't so wierd, due to Maharishi's silly hobbies
and
> wierd ideas, we could have had 10,000 in FF ages ago.
>
> Now...all we got is a "State of Emergency"
>
> OffWorld

*****************

I'm sure the list has heard my spin on this many times, but an
analysis based on ordinary human logic just doesn't work when the
earth is in as nasty a condition as it is.
Of course, the TMO's policies are ridiculous when viewed from the
perspective of any ordinary human level of rational analysis, but
MMY, acting from the level of divine awareness, knows that the earth
cannot tolerate the light that would be generated by a rapid rise in
consciousness, and he has said so on several occasions:

"...the destiny of the people doesn`t allow us to light the big lamp
so quickly so that immediately the deep darkness simply disappears.
It is the fate of the people." (mou.org press conference of
24Aug2005)

The movement can only proceed by fits and starts, or it would
create "fear and havoc" in the world by a too-rapid enlightenment.
So these occasional calls to end some state of emergency are just a
necessary feature of a spiritual regeneration movement trying to
work in the Kaliyuga.

http://geocities.com/bbrigante/retards.html