TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I figured that all the Sat Yuga talk was not long
for this world, and that he'd be back selling fear
before long. It's just sooner than I expected...

Fra Voldrop,

<paste> <Yes, Maharishi gave a call to action for each country to get
their super radiance numbers up to scratch and have all placesin the
same time zone flying at the same time. But the urgency of the US is
new as of Wed.The feeling of possibilities was great because there
have been so many, enuf in most cases, to reach super radiance in at
least 50 countries. The call was to get people flying together again
within the week in those countries, to create invincibility.  -V