> On Jul 21, 2006, at 12:07 PM, jim_flanegin wrote:
>
> >> Ok, so here's the quandary: if the times are so
> >> tough that there may not *BE* a future, what is
> >> the purpose of all those billions the TMO has
> >> stashed away?
> >>

> > The TMO has always struck me as being poor.
>
> Interesting illusion Jim! Did Guru Dev tell you that on one of your
> walks?

No, I didn't, and don't, communicate with Guru Dev about such things.
During the walk that you refer to, it was more instant transmission
stuff- worlds of knowledge, vs discussing the finances of the TMO.

The above comment is based on my perception of the TMO- they act like
there is a lot of money, but I don't think there is.