--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sinhlnx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---(discussion below - TM and other techniques).  Vaj, I've
concluded
> that you were never initiated into TM, otherwise, you wouldn't be
so
> misguided on the contrasts between TM and other techniques.  Please
> set the record straight: were you or were you not intiated into TM
> "as taught by MMY".?  I know you are a disciple of Norbu Rinpoche,
but
> what technique does he have that equals TM, "Dance of the Vajra"?
>   In my book, the main consideration is the POWER in the mantra;
and
> the use of the mantra is important, but secondary.  In regard to
the
> mantra's power, this question can't be resolved through logic; but
> rather direct experience only.
>  For example, I've been initiated into the Ramakrishna mantra by an
> authorized Monk but there was little power in that mantra compared
> TM. In the Sant Mat tradition alone, I've been initated by
> representatives of Kirpal Singh, Charan Singh, Thakur Singh,
Darshan
> Singh, and the Eckankar Guru Paul Twitchell.  Nope, no power in
those
> mantras!.  I've been initiated by Muktananda and Guru Maharaji.
Far
> more power in the TM mantra!.
>  So what's your comparison test?  First, were you initiated by an
> authorized rep of MMY, or not; and how did your experience of TM
> compare with the mantras of other traditions?
>  If you weren't initiated into TM ("as taught by MMY"), then you
> aren't qualified to render an opinion; since the "taste test" isn't
> possible without direct experience.
>   And who the Hell is Dana?

Hi, Excellent detective work sinhlnx!

I can confirm your supposition here. Vaj has never been initiated
into, nor taught, TM as taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

After I read your piece, I did some research, and some pattern
matching, and it is unmistakable. You are correct in asserting that
Vaj has been saying 'TM' but meaning mantra meditation, **NOT TM**.

It has been his tiny little 'secret', but after reading your words,
I had enough clues to know precisely how to look at Vaj to get the
answer, and the answer as said is unmistakable and conclusive-- Vaj
has never learned TM, Practiced TM, or taught TM as taught by
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. I suspect he will be surprised reading this!

So all of this time, he has been claiming to be speaking about TM as
a former practitioner and teacher. Not a good thing at all. Pure
arrogance on his part.

Oh well, I suppose it was good while it lasted, eh Vaj?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM