My previous two posts on this thread today
to Judy were harsh, but I think it needed
to be said. I apologize to the rest of
you for having had to say it.

I *like* most of the people here, even the
ones I occasionally or consistently disagree
with. One of the reasons is that they *have*
"paid their dues" along the way, spiritually.
Most of the folks here have dedicated long
periods of their lives to doing something
nice for someone else, and I think that
makes a difference.

I really thank Maharishi for having given me
the first real opportunity (other than helping
to teach Judo to beginners) to do that, and
thus to feel how good it feels. That quiet
rush that comes with the knowledge that you
just did something with no thought of your
own benefit in mind, is something that far
too few on this planet get to experience. I
think that this experience *alone* can be
life-transforming.

Most of you understand this. I don't think
Judy does. And sometimes I get tired of being
lectured to about spiruality by someone who
seems to have spent over thirty years being
"in it" only for herself.

Over and out...