Title: Fwd: Important message from Maharishi
Subject: Fwd: Important message from Maharishi
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:34:58 -0400

- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, July 2006

"In order to create enlightenment in ourselves and invincibility in our nation, we want to create coherence creating groups of Sidhas and Governors who do program at same time every day.  This is not the time to put individual convenience over the value of collective program and national coherence.  Even if one quarter of the Sidhas in the country fly at one time, even in their homes, all at one time, it will have a great effect.

Tell all your flyers that it is their decision whether they want to make the country invincible or continue under the slavery of national consciousness or other foreign powers.  The current number of flyers in the nation is big enough to get the grace of total Natural Law, the Constitution of the Universe.  Otherwise, tell them time and tide will wait for none.  Today they can say this time doesn't suit me, but tomorrow when the disasters come, where will they go?

This is a dangerous time.  We must hide in bliss and this is the only way.  Unless we use this mechanism of quietly creating a peaceful intense atmosphere, there is no hope.  Our current number of Sidhas is completely good enough.  Tell them this is as necessary for life as breathing in and out.

If they want to see tomorrow, then today close the eyes.  Inform them all.  You can have appropriate times of the day for coordinated group flying in each time zone.  Everyone should make this project of invincibility their own project.

There is no other way than groups of flyers in the countries.  It is very necessary that each of us, from our own homes and Peace Palaces, create invincible nation.  Tell them to do it.  These are not the ordinary days.  We have a very strong program to raise the nation to invincibility, but we also have at our door the enemy trying to destroy.

Every nation should stand on its own feet from the field of consciousness and everything will be all right.  Each of you knows how to create an invincible nation.  Do it quickly."

This morning, Sunday, July 24th, we had 430 ladies and 402 men flying together in the Domes, plus 23 ladies and an unannounced number of Mother Divine flying together in Maharishi Vedic City.  For those of you who wish to coordinate with us, our first morning round's Yogic flying starts at 8:30 and our evening's starts at 5:30.

"When we do our practice in a group, everyone enjoys the effect of everyone else in the group. If we have a group of a hundred people, the effect of the group purity on our personal experience will be many, many times more.

"In a group you get many, many times more refined perception than when you practice alone. That is the reason why in a group the experiences are deeper. Deeper experiences means that the awareness fathoms much greater levels of unity.

"In the TM-Sidhi practice, you have gone from diversity to unity. So the deeper you go, the purer the levels of unity you perceive. So the ability of perception becomes many, many times more in a group of a hundred flyers.

"It is the perception, it is the direct experiencing process, that unfolds clearer values of the TM-Sidhis in a group."

- Maharishi, The Complete Book of Yogic Flying, by Craig Pearson (in press)

"Collectively 7,000 individuals radiate that influence throughout the world, but individually each is the center of that radiance. The effect is maximum in one's own individual life. The rays of the sun go out carrying the light, but the most intense light is at the nucleus. So it is with the individuals in the group of 7,000. They are at the nucleus of that radiance of positivity."

- Maharishi, Life Supported by Natural Law