--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
> <larry.potter@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>

> > > assembled
> have
> > > gathering
> and
> > > Israel.

> > > tensions
> of
> hitting
I'm
> not
> been
> > > >

> > > Hardly Hezbollah cares who it hits in Israel, that is beside
> > > lip service. Hezbollah already murdered 2 Muslim kids few
> > > days ago in addition to Israelis.
> > >

> > And the Israelis have killed 10X as many people in this latest
> conflict. Numbers games are
> > futile.
> >

> futile it is.
>
> The only difference is that Hezbollah is knowingly aiming for
> civilians while Israel is after Hezbollah terrorists.

Yeah, they nailed plenty of those 7-year-old Hezbollah terrorists
already. The case could be made that the heavily-armed occupiers of
Palestine are de facto terrorists, and if your rules call for
unlimited war on terrorists, regardless of the cost to innocent
bystanders, then Hezbollah would simply be following that rule book.