--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Were the global warming ones about peer review research or
> something, sort of like the TMO's use of peer review or were they
> about the weather in FF or in some other places where the sunshines on
> things FFL related?

Have "true" FF's become so provincial that things that effect the rest
of the globe are of no interest?

Actually, GCC (Global Climate Change) effects could potential affect
FF in a number of ways; crop suitability, changes in growing regions,
fuel restrctions, hotter summers, colder winters, taxation, etc.

But to make it more direct. FF is the home of an Eco-Village. I came
across and read a lot othis weekend on the interational Eco-Village
movement. Read through the various links, its fascinating.

http://gen.ecovillage.org/

One of the key drivers of the Eco-Village movement is GCC. I am
inspired that FF is at the hub of a major trend / research that could
greatly affect GCC.