> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <peterklutz@>
wrote:

> > You avoided the question directed at you.
> >
> > This makes you either a chicken, a moron or an asshole..
> >
> > Make your pick - and do feel free to spread your totalitarian
manure
> > elsewhere in the future.
>
> Incapble of learning. Sad.

Make that strong enough to stand up against being assimilated into the
Skolnick-Wales Borg Universe - and you are closer to the truth.

Regarding your inability to understand the rationale delineated in
and get involved in some serious activity so that this mushy comfy
haze you appear to misinterpret so much thru fades away and allows you
to see the relative as it is.

If this doesn't help, I am afraid your options are down to yourself
being a coward or simply an asshole.