--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
> <larry.potter@> wrote:
> >

> > Hizbollah was the instigator of this conflict. Its initial
attack
> and
> > its firing of over 1,000 katyusha rockets at northern Israeli
cities
> > are indefensible.>>
>
> Israel invaded palestine 50 years ago, and has been surpressing
and
> keeping the people in apartheid ever since.
>
> I know, I hitch hiked through palestine.

You must be reading Iran's current president Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad's "book", he is known to re write history as of late.
lol

maybe you should hitch hiked to Iran ,Ahmadinejad like zealos
ignorant people.

Let us examine the truths here:

1) There never was a Palestinian state or a Palestinian nation.
There are no Palestinian people, per se. Rather, these are Arabs
living in a region that historically has been called many things,
including "Palestine."

2) Israel did not go to war against a Palestinian state and occupy
its land. Rather, Israel was attacked by six Arab countries at once.
She defended herself, defeated her attackers, and won the so-called
territories, not from the Palestinians, but from Jordan and Egypt.

3) Jerusalem was never the capital of any state but Israel. It was
certainly never the capital of a country that never existed. Why
should the Palestinians get any part of it? Because they want it?
Because they have terrorists?

4) Jerusalem, under the current Israeli control, is a free and open
city. Israel, as a democracy, guarantees freedom of religion within
its borders. Contrast this fact with areas that have come under
Palestinian occupation. What percentage of Christians have left in
recent years because they cannot stand the harassment and
persecution?

5) Most Arabs living in Palestine today are not indigenous to the
region. It was not until after the Jews had changed deserts and
swamps into a productive and thriving land that the Arabs started
migrating there. Arafat himself was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt.
Did you know that?

The belief that giving the Palestinians a state will bring peace is
a delusion.

Unless the Arabs recognize and accept these truths, even if they are
given a state of their own, and no matter how many agreements and
treaties they sign, they will always feel wronged, cheated, and
forced into giving up what they now claim is theirs. They will
continue to plot and look for an opportunity to destroy Israel in
order to take back what they claim is theirs, especially the younger
generation that has been brainwashed to hate the "occupying enemy."
Whether there is a Palestinian state or not, there will be no peace.

Only a massive and ongoing re-education of the Arab people to these
truths will enable meaningful negotiations to begin, followed by a
lasting peace between Arabs and Jews. It is therefore critical that
everyone who has an audience, whether in print or other media, use
the forum they have available to repeat these truths again and again
until they reach the consciousness of those waging war in the Middle
East