"I was asked to do the solicitations and process the money. I did
not understand the criminal activity as it was happening. I have
never had my own hand in the till. I was just given a mantra."

"feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had a good laugh at this. Doug's on a real trip here.

Feste37, who ever you are, I'm glad you liked my post.  They often
seem to strike a nerve with you.
Kind Regards, -Doug in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nayakanayaka" <nayaka@>
> >wrote:
> >
> > Could someone please ask Dr. Hagelin to help us to understand and
> > solve this koan:
> >
> > 1. why has the movement over years systematically emptied the MUM
> > golden domes and other places around the world where sidhas used
> > assemble in great numbers, by putting all kinds of absurd
> >restrictions
> > on people,
> > with the result that the coherence that had been achieved was
lost
> >in
> > many countries,
> >
> > 2. why are "we" as "the only ones who can save the world"  now
> >urged
> > to assemble again.
> >

> > Thoughtful greetings,
> >

> Dear "nayakanayaka"
>
> Dr. Hagelin, he just can't answer these.  It is a theocracy he is
in
> and a theocracy that you are asking the question of.  They have
> never candidly answered things asked like these.  It will have to
be
> in a different forum and different process to have truthful
answers
> to questions like these and to come to any possible justice over
> them.  Consider parts of the peace processes similar to publicly
> holding those responsible for WWII out in public, like the
Nuremberg
> Trials.  Testimony, indictments, convictions, sentencings.
Public.
> Public reconcilling to the truth of what happened.
>
> Will be a place for the coming of "The Vlodrop Trials"?
>
> Well, for as enormous the hope for world peace had been in a
> technique, a spiritual practice technique so verified in peer
review
> study, and for how badly the promulgation of that hope has been
done
> on any accounting of it, are we not talking criminal activity
> against mankind; talking of  'Spiritual War Crimes against
humanity'
> of a Ravanaic dimensia against humanity.  Is it not time to open a
> war crimes investigation, a grand jury against MMY and those who
> have enabled him inside the many guises of the TMO worldwide?
The
> TMO, a worldwise "spiritual" movement obstructed, misguided and
then
> misused for private aggrandizement and purpose against humanity.
>
> A Courts Marshall?  A "Grand Jury" investigation?
>

> Â…From the transcript of  "The Vlodrop Trials":
>
> "I was not aware of these criminal activities as they were
> happening.   Everytihing sounded so good and real.   I was only
> given a mantra."  .
>

> "At the time, separating rich  Westerners and Americans in
> particular from their money did not seem to be wrong because it
was
> such an important world peace project we were doing.  I was not
> aware of these spiritual criminal activities as they were
> happening.  I was only given a mantra."
>
> -American national, attorney by training.  Age 64..
>

> "We were told that what we were doing was more important then
> anything else going on.  I just lent my credentials and persuasive
> skills as a public speaker not know of the scope of the spiritual
> criminal activities underneath.  I was just given a mantra."
>
> -An American national, architect by training and profession, age
58.

> "I was asked to do the solicitations and process the money.  I did
> not understand the criminal activity as it was happening.   I have
> never had my own hand in the till.  I was just given a mantra."
>
> -An American national, sensitive, liberally educated and
university