Judy "Can you say "denial and avoidance"? I knew you could."

When I first started posting, your big gripe with me was that I didn't
avoid talking with you. Which is it?   If I were to give myself a
self-criticism it is that I am very bad at avoidance.  Avoidance would
help me.   As far as denial goes...who knows?  I am opened to anyone
who had information I am lacking. It would not be the first time.

But since you have gone Dr. Phil on me a little, and you seem to be in
a decent mood today, here is one for you.  Do you think it could be,
(and I am being serious here), that your strong need to counter every
post that is negative about TM or MMY is really just an
externalization of your own inner conflict on these matters?  You are
sharp enough to understand that many of these criticisms have
validity.  But if you let them go without a strong counter, you might
have to face your own inner doubts.  I am not saying this just to be
mean to you.  I'll bet you have spent some time on answering this for
yourself.  I may be off base here.  But "methinks thou protesteth too
much" may be in play here. I think you hate the part of yourself that
agrees with people who critique TM. But you have to fight it off or
you have to face the meltdown realization that all these years you may
not be achieving what you think you are with TM.  Speaking from the
other side of that meltdown, I can tell you it only hurts for a short
time.  Then life gets really interesting.

I can almost write your response to this myself Judy.  But I hope some
of the others who have studied you over the years can critique my
little pop psych rap seriously.