> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>

> > > I cannot help but laugh at women who in their
> > > old age imagine hoardes of persecutors the same
> > > way they imagined hoardes of suitors when they
> > > were young, therefore I exist.
> >
> > You take delight in the perceived misfortunes and failings of
> others, therefor you exist...
>
> The *imagined* misfortunes and failings of others.

I refuse to judge about the existence or non-existence of the failings. Barry
delights when
he *perceives* them, real or not, and that is the point.

> This one is a new fantasy, or at least one he's
> never expressed before.  It's been obvious for
> quite a while that it was crucially important for
> Barry to believe I'm too old to be attractive to
> men, but apparently he's now had to extend it into
> the past and imagine that no men were *ever*
> attracted to me.
>
> In addition to his imagining that I imagine
> "hoardes [sic] of persecutors," that is.
> (When Barry's usually excellent spelling goes
> on the blink, it's usually a sign that he's
> really, really close to the edge, if we didn't
> know that already from the nitwittery of his
> recent posts.)

It is an odd thing to go from strutting around about how "above it all" he is
to strutting
around about how much he enjoys watching you suffer --again, notice the
"perception"
theme: he's into voyeurism of a rather unhealthy sort.