> > <snip>

> > > Thanks for your suggestion Turq., I'll be sure to look into
it...

> > ROTFL!
> >
> > Barry Wright, Master of Inadvertent Irony:
> >
> > "The 'them' folks could be playing with their kids
> > next to the barbed wire, collecting wildflowers for
> > the dinner table back home, and the 'us' folks
> > watching from inside the barbed wire prision [sic]
> > they built around themselves will be convinced that
> > they're planting land mines."
> >
> > (Or, in this case, convinced that they're ready for
> > the booby hatch.)
>
> Did I mention "booby hatch?"
>
> I'm pretty sure what I said was that he might want
> to look into getting some psychological help, not
> an unreasonable suggestion to someone who has just
> speculated that he *personally* was responsible for
> this string of ugly murders because he wasn't home
> in Seattle doing his program there.
>
> If I may restore the part of the post you so care-
> fully snipped from your reply in your haste to slam
> me, Robert's own words:
>
> > Hello, my fellow transcenders,
> > Please lend me your ear:
> > I was away from Seattle during this time; and heard about this
> > horific crime, upon my return, a few days ago...
> > I do a lot of meditating while in the Seattle area; West Seattle,
> > be exact- looking over the bay, from the apartment here, and the
> > beautiful Olympic Mountains, in the distance.
> > I had heard, and have seen statistics, that when analysis of
> > the 'Super-Radiance' gatherings, took place, at various places;
> > That after the meditating group left, there would be an initial;
> > Sharp rise in chaos, or crime, or whatever...
> > So, perhaps in the effect of having one less person meditatin
here;
> > During that time, last week, perhaps shows us all, the power, of
the
> > meditation practice, indivually and collectively, expecially in
this
> > time of transition...
> > So, hopefully Seattle, is calming down again, since I am back;
> > At least for a while...
>
> What I'm waiting for next is how much you'll snip
> of my Lennon post when you slam me for that one.
> My bet is that it'll be all the parts that mention
> the people who talk big about believing in TM but
> who never *do* anything about it.
>
> Which course was it you said you'd signed up for,
> Judy? I mean, it's not even as if you have to take
> off that much time from work, right? You could do
> your extra "round" and continue to edit manuscripts
> in your hotel room, probably without missing any of
> the "knowledge" meetings.
>
> All talk, no action. And slimy talk at that, as in
> this post where you do the *very* thing you accuse
> others of over and over here -- snipping content
> from a reply in order to hide it.

Who cares about snipping your stupid posts;
That's not quite as bad as calling someone insane.
I have my opinions and my experience.
There is nothing to 'do' in TM;
It is a matter of transcending and producing the effect;
Of calm light and sanity, in the atmosphere and in the world.
Any snip of any of your judgemental stupid remarks is not going to
change anything.
Your words are cheap;
And I resent your judgements, when you don't know me and know nothing
about me.
So, stick that up your French Ass!