> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
> <babajii_99@>
> > wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > The Arabs love death and suicide, give it to them.
> > > As far as I'm concerned, the Israelis and Americans;
> > > Are too lenient with these maniacs.
> > > Iran is a demonic state, as are the rest of the Arab states.
> > > The average arab rag-head, starves on the street;
> > > While the oil mogels ride around in fat Mercedes, fucking their
> many
> > > rag-headed wives.
> > > The world would be a lot better off, without these
> fundementalist,
> > > backward greedy idiots, who beat themselves into a ferver to
> kill and
> > > blow themselves up.
> > > They are begging to be nuked, and they will get their wish,
soon.

> > You're doing exactly what you just chastised Barry,
> > quite correctly, for doing: dehumanizing those you
> > don't agree with.
>
> Something Mrs. Marcus does ALL the time.
>
> Liars. Republican %&(*(&^$, etc.

You're no better at this than Barry is, Shemp.

Lying and being a Republican are exclusively
and deeply human traits, negative though they
be.

As to "%&(*(&^$, etc.," you'd have to be a little
more specific before it became clear whether the
terms you are apparently unable to bring to mind
at the moment are actually dehumanizing.