paraphrasing a quote
"There will be peace when the Palestinians would love
their children more than their love to murder Jews"

how sad.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "larry.potter"
> <larry.potter@> wrote:
> >
> > The amount of weapons that Hizbalah has and how powerful these
> > weapons are, is amazing. Where and how they got it, more
important
> > why and what for ? Was it all planned?   I wonder..
> >

> > "Escalation: Police report that Hizbullah fired five Fajr-5
> > missiles, 'never before seen in Israel,' at Afula Friday
afternoon.
> > Sources say missiles may have been aimed at Hadera, Netanya.
> Massive
> > rocket barrages fired by Hizbullah at Israel's north Friday
> > afternoon
> > Sharon Roffe-Ofir
> >
> > Hizbullah steps up attacks: Hizbullah steps up attacks: For the
> > first time since the fighting in the north began 17 days ago,
> > Hizbullah launched five Pajr-5 missiles at Israel Friday
afternoon.
> > Police officials said that long-range missiles of this type can
> > carry a larger amount of explosives than the rockets that had
been
> > fired at Israel so far. A short while later, the IDF reported it
> had
> > destroyed the rocket launcher used for firing the missiles. "
> >
> > http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3282785,00.html
>
> They are receiveing these weapons from Iran, Syria, and who knows
> where else.
> The purpose of all of this, is to destroy Israel, like the maniac
in
> Iran has stated, clearly his intention to destroy Israel;
> Sounds a lot like Adolf Hitler's rheteric, leading up to the
> holocaust.
> The only way to handle this situation, is to wipe these maniacs
out.
> Iran, is bent on the destruction of Israel, and the United States,
> and all it's interests around the world.

imo, Iran care [EMAIL PROTECTED] about the Palestinians or Hizbalah, all in
it's
just a way to hurt the USA and to show the world that Iran
is a bigger super power (or equel to) then US. in that manner
Iran is using the region who is already a in pain.