Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: First Men on Moon Saw UFOs
on 7/29/06 10:47 AM, Mike Hutchinson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> A friend of mine saw one on his TTC in Zinal, Switzerland. Quite
close, very
> clear. He observed it for a long time before it flew away, as did
other CPs.

Double cool,  I went to a "phase two" for my teacher training in Zinal
and became a teacher there in June 74.  Rick, is that same time-frame?

Might be different, because I visited there with MMY in June 74 when you became a teacher, and I don’t remember the incident (reportedly MMY commented on it). __._,_.___