The main part of the utopia course began right after
christmas, probably the 26th. I suppose it could have
been the 27th, but I think it was the 26th. There was
an extension to that which lasted through Jan 12th,
with much lower numbers. The course was in three
parts, the main group that of 8000 strong, the smaller
group before that, and the smaller group after that.

The Heaven on Earth course was at MIU and was in
October 87, first half of the month. That was one of
the bigger ones. I'm thinking it may have hit 4000.
Anyone recall the numbers?