I was not trying to be snide at all, but was just
pointing out what the market has been doing recently,
and only recently. I am interested in seeing if the
market goes up during the first big course in quite a
while, but it looked pretty obvious to me that the
market has been in a trading range and, having just
reached a previous pivot, may drop back to the recent
lows. Usually, a trading range will have about three
bottom pivots and three top pivots before the market
breaks out for a prolonged trend higher or lower.
That's just how the market trades. That's why I
suggested looking at a recent chart. I was going to
provide a link, but I did not think it would work
properly. I did not look at any of your past data. I
didn't even know you had charts up.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?c=$spx,uu[h,a]daolniay[pb7!b21!f][vc60][iut]