You think Bob that if only the Jews vacate Israel, they really will
live happily ever after? Talked about being duped, I can't believe
how naive a statement that is. Have you not read about Muslim
Terrorit inspired bombings in
Bombay,Bali,Spain,London,Indonesia,Russia,etc.

Have you read what al-Zawahiri said last week?

"The war with Israel does not depend on ceasefires. It is a Jihad
for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails ...
from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahiri said.

"We will attack everywhere"

This is war of idealogies, at least 10% of the Muslim population
(total population of 1.5billion)  believes in a world under Allah
and Sharia law. You want a train wreck, it is already here, you
don't have to wait until Muslims attempt to kick the Jews out of
Israel. Jews have always been the canary in the mine, it won't stop
there.

Question is, do we love life more than Muslim terrorists love death?

Banners in Lebanon put up by hezbollah say "Motherhood is sweet, but
Martyrdom is sweeter".

If only the Jews would leave, nice sentiment Bob.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > "Listen to how Joshua and Caleb describe the inhabitants of
> Canaan—
> > the
> > > people who rightfully possess the land the Israelites want to
> > > seize: "Have no fear then of the people of the country, for
they
> are
> > > our prey" (my italics). "Prey"—that's a breathtaking and
> sinister
> > > word! Again we're reminded that the Torah is not aspiring to
be
> > book
> > > for everyone. It is not preaching universal truth for all men.
> It is
> > > the work of a single tribe at war with everyone around it.
Their