In a message dated 7/30/06 3:09:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Iran supports Hezbollah.
Iran cannot be trusted.
The leader of Iran is a replica of Adolf Hitler.
His stated goal is to wipe out the United States and Israel.
We have the power to stop him quickly and painlessly.
We have ICBM's, and powerful Hydrogen Bombs,
Of 10-20 megaton capacity.
We can vaporize Iran in short time.
We invested enormous amounts of money;
Developing these weapons;
When else would they be used;
If not in this current situation with the madness;
Of Iran.

R.Gimbel  Seattle,WA.
CBNNews - Focus- Inside Iran: Signs of the Apocalypse  This is an interesting view of what Ahmadinejad has in store for the world. He actually believes he can create enough chaos in the world to bring back the Madhi.