Title: Invincibility Course for Lebanon
Peace For  Lebanon
We are happy to receive more supporting  emails from those who are doing their daily program for the peace in  Lebanon. Now the number is above 200 from all around the world, we thank  you all for the Good Support that is reflected positively day by day.  If you did not send your email yet, you can do now at the  following link : http://maharishitm.org/ppaw/campaign.htm   Away from what is  happening on the gross level, which we classify as heavy release of  stress, on the deep level there are many purifications  taking place, my report of yesterday was full of positive points  that are true, and soon we will issue a new report for some new positive  points. Now we are planning to go with our  "Peace For Lebanon" to a second phase, we are planning to do an Invincibly  Course in Lebanon similar to the course in USA, Holland Switzerland and  other European countries. the purpose of the course is to create  invincibility in every country and in the whole world. This course will be  done in one location where we can all do our daily program in one place.  We all know the formula explained by Maharishi the  N2 which mean that the effect of the group  program will be effected by the number of the group the effect will be  equal to the number of the group multiplied by itself. Now we are around  200 members of meditators and sidhas, who are doing their programs at  home, the effect could be equal to 200 units of coherence. While on the  other hand a group of 15 sidhas who are doing their program under one roof  will give an equal effect. For this reason and in order to have a greater  effect in Lebanon we are organizing the Invincibility Course.   This invincibility course is open for  Governors, Sidhas and Meditators who are now in Lebanon, the duration of  the course is structured to be between two to four weeks in Residence.   Now we want to know urgently who will be  ready to join this special course for Lebanon. Please send immediately an email to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Best wishes Jai Guru Dev Salim Haddad
Mobile:  03-258868