<snip>
> To the silent ones who haven't commented but who
> feel the same sadness I do at all of this, what
> a commercial for what decades of meditation can
> do for a person, eh?

And there is absolutely *no doubt in your mind* that
decades of meditation are responsible for Robert
thinking as he does, right?

Because, as we all know, any effective meditation
technique should cause all its practitioners to think
and behave the same, in ways that are acceptable to
Barry.  Otherwise the meditation can't be any good,
right, Barry?