> on 7/30/06 3:17 PM, scienceofabundance at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, Sal....:) I thought I had included such a variety of BS that
> > readers would see it as a parody. I guess it is a measure of what we
> > have all seen that your first reaction was to take it seriously.
> > Like Rick, there is a snowball's chance in hell that I would be
> > accepted into the course unless I lied about myself.
> >
> And if I had to lie to get in, as many are doing, I would feel as Groucho
> Marx did: 'Personally I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a
> member'

It is an odd thing: the idea is to have everyone practicing the same technique
in order to
get a synergistic effect. It's very obvious from the published research that,
no matter which
technique you feel is better, that TM has radically different effects than
other techniques.
Whiy would you feel a desire to participate in a group practice of something
you didn't
think was worth doing?

Are people who used to believe that "TM is best" and who now believe that
"my-way-
other-than-TM" is best, under the impression that there will be a synergistic
effect from
them doing something other than TM at the same time most people are doing TM?

The reasoning escapes me.