If there is a unified field / absolute out there and  all the Sages, Saints,
Sinners & yadda
yaddas teach techniques that open our consciousness who's to say that there are
distinctions that would undermine the shakti that's circulating? Just bring
your asses into
the dome & do your thing. I doubt that the universe is preferential to one
viechle for
ecstacy over another.

It'll test the principle.  Fight about who's righteous after everyone shows up
and
experiences whatever there is to experience. It's the Woodstock of courses.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > on 7/30/06 3:17 PM, scienceofabundance at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, Sal....:) I thought I had included such a variety of BS that
> > > readers would see it as a parody. I guess it is a measure of what we
> > > have all seen that your first reaction was to take it seriously.
> > > Like Rick, there is a snowball's chance in hell that I would be
> > > accepted into the course unless I lied about myself.
> > >
> > And if I had to lie to get in, as many are doing, I would feel as Groucho
> > Marx did: 'Personally I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a
> > member'
> >

> It is an odd thing: the idea is to have everyone practicing the same
> technique in order to
> get a synergistic effect. It's very obvious from the published research that,
> no matter
which
> technique you feel is better, that TM has radically different effects than
> other
techniques.