-
and balanced." Sure, extremist Islam is a nutty faction but so is
>>extremist Judaism and extremist Christianity.
>>Maybe what we can derive
>>from this piece is to grow up and throw religion into the garbage

Dear Bhairitu,

Please tone down your holier than thou Tantrikness, it's very
embarassing and you know very well true Tantriks would never make
such an immature statement about throwing religion into the garbage.
I'm thinking of people like Sri Ramakrishna or The Sage of Kanchi,
real spiritual giants. Please realize not everybody is on the same
level as you, and one must show understanding and compassion.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> larry.potter wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >

> >>A propaganda piece.  HonestReporting.com seems to think it too
> >>is "fair
> >>

> >There will always be people that will be willing to close their
> >eyes, dismiss it a propaganda or as minor issue until it's too
late.
> >The video also clearly shows scary similarities between what is
> >happening now with Islam and what happened in the past with
regard
> >to Nazi Germany.
> >The fact is that radical Islam brain washing machine and media is
> >working over time. Unfortunately Europe is also in a state of
denial
> >at this point of time.
> >

> Only people who fear death are scared.  That's what enlightenment
gives
> us: freedom from fear.  There are smarter ways of dealing with the
problem.

> >>and balanced."  Sure, extremist Islam is a nutty faction but so
is
> >>extremist Judaism and extremist Christianity.
> >>Maybe what we can derive
> >>from this piece is to grow up and throw religion into the
garbage

> >where
> >

> >>it belongs.
> >>

> >no, religion is just an excuse, it's not the real issue, the fact
is
> >that there are Muslims who are truly peaceful.
> >However twisting it by radical Muslims and brain wash their kids
is
> >the real issue, hijacking the kid's mind, hijacking the true
essence
> >of their religion.
> >
> >Peace will prevail eventually, the question is how much suffering
> >humanity will go thru before it happens.
> >

> How about overpopulation?  When things start to burst at the seams
then
> you have these battles over resources.  I wonder how many burned
up
> planets there  are throughout the universe where beings perished
because
> they failed to evolve to a state where they could reconcile their
> differences?  There are probably billions.

docid=6162397493278181614&hl=en