--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  BTW, the people in charge of
> > the TM organization are quite nice compared to many, if not most,
> people in similar lines
> > of work in other organizations.
>
> I am not sure how you define "nice" (or how much you know about the
> TMO), but my yellow bliss globules started to turn green when I read
> your quote......

Well, let's take an extreme example: how many hundreds of millions of dollars
did the
international head of the Red Cross embezzle? How many underage kids have been
molested
by Catholic priests while the Church covered it up? mHow many  rapes of
American military
women are unreported because the higher-ups don't wantto deal?

You get the idea.